2009年4月6日星期一

Evaluation

Questions1.Write 5-8 sentences on what you have learned in this class.

This 8 weeks are really full. I learnt the geography of Canada, provinces and territories, capital cities, a little history, some words, Appalachian region, climate and the types of forests. Because of this easy learning style,( class by class, not many contant) I think I learn these knowledge quickly. Not so much work to do, but really learnt a lot. Those new words were a challenge for me, but according to the reviewing paper( Drawing pictures), I have memorized all.
I did all the homework in time, the mark of the tests were not so bad.

2. Give yourself a mark out of 10. How much have you worked in class? Do you try your best?
BE HONEST!
I worked really hard, as hard as i can. On the test, I got some very simple mistakes, such as drawing the dots incorrect. I am not so careful when i reviewed them. Not comparing to others, for me, I can do better.
9.5/10

REMEMBER Midterm is tomorrow!
I can't wait !!!

2 条评论:

  1. Sunny,

    You have really worked hard in class. You made some little mistakes, but your work is always exceptional! Use more of your own words to show your understanding and your mark will be even higher. Keep on challenging yourself!

    Good luck on your midterm tomorrow!

    回复删除
  2. I really feel unsatisfied about my mid-term... 100% doesn't mean i'm perfect. I forgot Nunavut!!! Bonus question was so lucky to me, i've remembered this answer. Well, thank you Miss Chan, i'll keep on challenging-

    回复删除