2009年3月11日星期三

Answering Bell's Questions

1. What is your favorite part of the powerpoint?
I like those 5star hotels```` heh... Please invite me~

2. Tell me three things you have learned about this province.

1,the provincial flower is Red Lily. (pretty!)
2,the province is between Manitoba and Alberta.
3,the provincial bird is called Sharp-tailed.

3. Post a picture of this province's flag, flower and bird on your blog entry.
provincial flag



provincial flower

provincial bird

4. Post a picture of this province and explain why you like it.



This picture is very beautiful. And the shape fits the Page in PPt. The pink colored sunset is very special. The black buildings looks a kind of classic.
5. How can she improve this powerpoint? Tell her three things.
1. Those pictures are very good, contain is specific. Comparing to mine, she could put more information in it. That will be better.
2. The information about hotels are all 5 stars. So if a poor guy wanna visit (like me)... So she may put different level 's hotel. That will be more convinient for everybody.
3.Those titles and words are clear. But some pictures aren't so clear. Next time, she may choose some bigger picture.
__ Perfect work!!!















2 条评论:

  1. I don't know why I have already choose smaller pictures but the PPt is also very big...[and I also feel terrible when download it!!]
    What is information , I don't know that > <[look sky][go died!] Tell the truth I'll work harder next time.Thank you=U=

    回复删除
  2. Great comments on Bell's powerpoint!

    You are very observative!

    Keep on writing more to develop your answers! Think more and think deeper!

    Mark 5/5

    回复删除