2009年3月29日星期日

acrostic poem Appalachian

acrostic poem---Appalachian

A ppalachian plateau is located in eastern part of Canada.

P ictures of Appalachian are perfect!

P rovinces that have those plateau are very lucky.

A variety of vegetation are grown in Appalachian.

L ow mountains are one of the symbol of plateau.

A lot of river running across the Appalachian plateau.

C hina also has this kind of plateau land.

H ow can those sedimentary rock be made?

I want to visit this place one day.

A ppalachian has lots of rocks.

N one of us had been to Appalachian region.


Bonus

S unny should be a boy's name...

'U no' is a popular game in my class.

N ature is my favourite!

N o more homework is a kind of trouble.

Y ou are a good person if you read all my sentences.

P.S I'm so happy that my name only has 5 letters...

1 条评论:

  1. 10/10 A very thoughtful poem!

    If your name had 50 letters, it might take you forever to write this!

    回复删除